Product Detail

St. John's Map

Quick Overview

The St. John's Neighbourhood is located in Ancaster.  It's bordered by Rousseaux Street, Highway 403, Golf Links Road, Wilson Street East.  Mohawk Meadows and Golf Links Parks are located here.

While St. John's Anglican Church is located here, there is an alternate explanation for the name of this neighbourhood. In 1794, Jean Baptiste Rousseaux purchased a local saw mill and grist mill from James Wilson and Richard Beasley. The settlement that grew around these mills eventually came to be known as Ancaster. Rousseaux was also known as St. John

These clean and colourful, frame-ready maps are digitally printed on bright, white paper. They are printed and cut to standard sizes, allowing framing and finishing to suit your décor.

All of our digital prints are produced in downtown Hamilton.

Copyright note: All of our maps and other images are our own work. They are available as prints only and may not be used otherwise without our express permission.

$20.00

Related Items: