Merritton Ward Map Print
This is a map print of Merritton, reflecting modern ward boundaries. Its boundaries are roughly Welland Ave and the QEW to the North, The Welland Canal to the east, Townline Road and St. David's Road to the South, and Jacobson Ave and Highway 406 to the west.
We also have a map that corresponds to what the boundaries of Merritton were in 1959, before it became part of St. Catharines (with current day streets). See: Merritton Town Map